The Fortean Times website has been updated with the addition of a bunch of ‘new’ articles (free reading from previous issues of the mag). New on site:
- What Lies Beneath?: Tracking down the monster myth of Italy’s Lake Maggiore
- Attenborough’s Fabulous Animals: We unearth a long-unseen BBC TV documentary on strange and mythological beasts
- Dragons of the Gambia: On the trail of the Ninki-Nanka
- Yowieland: In pursuit of one of Australia’s most mysterious inhabitants – the Yowie
- Into the Lost Valley: Richard Freeman goes in search of giant snakes, mystery cats and the elusive orang-pendek in the jungles of Sumatra
- Edinburgh Ghost Fest: Gordon Rutter reports back from last month’s Ghost Fest, where he bravely subjected himself to Electronic Voice Phenomena, a new practice known as ‘stool-tipping’, and a rather flaccid dowsing session.
Plenty of reading there to keep you busy – remember too that Fortean Times #212 is recently released and is well worth checking out.