A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- With the movie version of Philip K. Dick’s A Scanner, Darkly approaching, GrouchoGandhi has two related articles available: “PKD, the Unicorn and Soviet Psytronics“, by Adam GoRightly, and “Philip K. Dick and the Illuminati“, a chapter excerpt from Jim Keith’s Saucers of the Illuminati. (Amazon US and UK).
- ThothWeb has “The Knights Templar, Baphomet and the Horned Skull“.
- Andy Gough has “Evidence of a Mystery, or Mysterious Evidence” (regarding the Priory of Sion controversy) – Parts one and two.
- Rupert Sheldrake’s website has been updated giving details of the judgement in his favour by the British Government Office of Communications (Ofcom) regarding his complaint against National Geographic Channel.
- UFO Casebook #210 is now available online.
- Filip Coppens has a new essay on his website: “DaDa Da Vinci” (no, I’m not stuttering).
- Here’s Filer’s Files #24 for 2006, with all the latest ufological news.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter continues his fascination with all things Uri Geller.
- Martin Gray of SacredSites.com has written an article for The Book of Thoth, titled “Pilgrimage and the Allure of Sacred Sites“.