A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Mark Pilkington reviews Andy Letcher’s Shroom: A Cultural History of the Magic Mushroom (Amazon UK) over at Strange Attractor.
- SurvivalafterDeath.org has another historical essay, “‘Controls’ as Separate Entities” by E. B. Gibbes.
- Thothweb has the great debate over alien skulls.
- Dean Radin responds to a critical Amazon review of his book Entangled Minds.
- Filip Coppens has a new essay on his website, about William Bramley’s conspiracy book The Gods of Eden.
- Greg Little takes a look at the Condign Report and its UFOs as plasma theory.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter will save you from all manner of strangeness…I especially liked the bit where he advises a reader to pay no heed to convincing personal experiences, but just to hold on to his rationality. A fine plan.
- The Société Périllos have a new essay, “The ‘Tomb of Christ’ in the enigma of Rennes-le-Château“.
- The Book of Thoth has “The Gate of God”, Part 1 and Part 2, by Gary Osborn.