Bad luck to the Socceroos, but well done all the same…
- Is reverse causation backward science? Very interesting article, make sure you check it out.
- Sleuthing out the truth on UFOs, with common sense.
- Ghost hunting – believers vs skeptics.
- Iced marijuana tea to debut in British health food shops. I’ll bet they’re planning to on-sell some chocolate biscuits though…
- The mysterious gifts of musical savants (with video).
- How do you tell if the voices in your head are mental illness, or a government mind-job? Greg’s advice: ask the voices in your head!
- And if that wasn’t bad enough, now mind-reading computers are on the way. Better put some lazy boys inside your skull, for all the company you’ll be having over…
- Crop circle shows alien playing poker. They could have at least hired a crew that does more precise work…
- King Tut’s necklace made out of meteoritic glass.
- Golden archaeological treasure gives insights into Thracian calendar.
- Egyptian archaeologists find sarcophagi near the Giza pyramids.
- Forbidden Knowledge Conference scheduled for July 1st in the UK.
- Japan announces plan to pump carbon dioxide underground. Better in than out?
- Earth is the hottest it’s been in 400 years.
- Huge underwater volcano discovered off Sicily. “Volcanic activity has raised the island out of the sea several times in recorded history” – a new contender for Atlantis?
- Male sexuality may be decided in the womb.
- Are stem cells to blame for cancer?
- Scientists take their design cues from Mother Nature.
- The hive mind of Starlings. Spotted via Strange Attractor.
- Mini-black holes may reveal 5th dimension.
- Stealth radar sees through trees and walls – undetected. So don’t bother hiding behind trees anymore…
- Michael Shermer says your political leaning is all in your brain.
- Had enough of everyone at work today? Why not live out your fantasy and watch an asteroid destroy Earth (broadband only). Spotted via Post-Human Blues.
Quote of the Day:
I am at two with nature.