TOOL is #1 here in Australia this week. My faith in humanity is restored (for a few days at least)…
- Was the curse of King Tut caused by toxins?
- The controversy continues over an impossibly old America. Never say something’s impossible.
- Is tourism killing Machu Picchu?
- Scientologists ready to unveil their super powers. Able to leap onto small couches with a single bound!
- The curious puzzle of the Kubrick street markers, found in cities around the world. An urban equivalent of crop circles?
- GSI: Ghost Scene Investigation. “Any idiot off the street” can do it…now there’s an unfortunate choice of words.
- UFO Plasma theory: the new swamp gas.
- The story behind the alien autopsy hoax. We’ve got some information about this up on The Red Pill as well.
- UK hackers condemn Gary McKinnon trial.
- Rare mirage appears off east China shore. No, not a Chinese Taiwan.
- Lost novel penned by a fictional author becomes a best-seller.
- Is the modern day electrical field ‘smog’ which surrounds us doing nasty things to our health?
- In the latest of our ‘consider yourself pwned’ series – RFID implants concerns privacy advocates, but what does it matter when you can be tracked via your cell phone (courtesy of Tim Boucher’s Pop Occulture).
- Scientists use nanotubes to send signals to nerve cells.
- Tiny robots infiltrate cockroach community. About time we targeted those ne’er-do-gooders (well hey, it’s hard to come up with a derogatory name for something that’s already called ‘cockroach’).
- Dolphins name themselves with whistles. The poor dolphin that got named after the wolf whistle mistakenly thinks he’s pretty sexy.
- Lesbians found not to be attracted to male sweat, unlike heterosexual women. I’m not real attracted to male sweat either…could it be I’m a lesbian?
- Cyclic universe may explain cosmological constant.
- Beetle wings may inspire new water engineering ideas.
Quote of the Day:
You’re the only one who can hold your head up high, shake your fists at the gates saying:
“I have come home now. Fetch me the spirit, the son, and the father.Tell them their pillar of faith has ascended.
It’s time now! My time now! Give me my, give me my wings!”
MJK/TOOL – “10,000 Days”