Frater Ijynx must have been scrying today’s news – it all feels like deja vu to me.
- Authorities wary about upcoming date of 6/6/6, while mothers expect to give birth to Damien, film studios release horror films, and Christians prepare for the rapture (“fasten your seatbelts”). Personally, I think Lucifer will be too busy deciding whether to head to Slayer in San Diego, or TOOL in Hamburg (no doubt he’ll be comped, as I’m pretty sure both bands sold their souls down at the crossroads).
- George Knapp investigates the UFO conference at the Integratron. With video. Also more about it all here.
- There’s also a mini-blog, images and video of the conference at the L.A. Times.
- What hope is there for UFO reporting when businessmen fly remote-controlled UFOs in formation?
- New documentary to be filmed on the Mothman and Point Pleasant.
- Is your child Indigo? Perhaps a good slap upside the head is all that it would take to remove that.
- The Church of Scotland plans to educate its ministers about the dark side.
- Scholar finds common truths among religions.
- Witches dispel myths of ‘untraditional’ religion.
- There is no certainty in science. Unless you’re Randi.
- Neurobiologist links writing of all languages to the influence of natural, ancient shapes.
- Study finds that men sense their partner’s time of ovulation and are more competitive with other males.
- Meanwhile, the men-women life expectancy gap narrows.
- Professor aims to have online Encyclopedia of Egyptology by 2008.
- Seven new wonders of the world chosen.
- New evidence to rewrite Bronze Age history?
- Mexico set to decriminalise pot and cocaine. Soon they’ll be passing illegal alien laws in Mexico to keep out all the workers from the U.S.
- Censorship of children’s books is on the rise.
- Will you one day just think your password?
- The Total Information Awareness project lives on. Gotta love that TIA logo, it just shouts “All your base are belong to us!”.
- Weeping Madonna mystifies German town. You gotta love the bloody tears seeping from a religious icon…it’s just so damn ‘horror movie’.
Quote of the Day:
I slept with faith and found a corpse in my arms on awakening; I drank and danced all night with doubt and found her a virgin in the morning.