A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- The IANDS website (mentioned yesterday on TDG in conjunction with their annual conference) has two excellent articles up from heavyweights in the Near Death Experience research scene: “About the Continuity of our Consciousness” by Pim van Lommel, and “Science and Spirituality: A Challenge for the 21st Century” by Peter Fenwick.
- SurvivalAfterDeath.org has a historical essay, “How I Broke Houdini’s Code“, by Arthur Ford.
- Phenomena have reprinted an old article, but an excellent one all the same, by Randall Fitzgerald – “Seducers from Inner Space“.
- This week’s eSkeptic actually (*gasp*) defends supernatural TV programming.
- Filer’s Files #16 for 2006 has the latest UFO news from around the globe.
- Michael Prescott takes a look at the recent NDE-REM study correlations.
- More and more Red Pill articles each day, here’s some of the latest: Project Serpo, IANDS, John Edward, Lord Byron and Newstead Abbey, and Allison DuBois. Feel free to add your own information to these, create an entirely new article, or help out expanding our stub articles.