A strange assortment to get you through the week…
- Binnall of America has a new audio interview available, the latest is with Andre Eggelletion (available as mp3/podcast/Flash streaming audio).
- The Book of Thoth has two articles to check out: Gary Osborn takes a deeper look at the mysterious angle of 23.5 degrees, while the other is a personal account of “My ghostly experience in the Fontana De Oro“.
- Cabinet of Wonders has a critique of the Bosnian ‘pyramid’ excavation.
- The Gazette and Portal of Rennes-le-Chateau has posted part 2 of an interview with Jean-Luc Chaumeil on Pierre Plantard, the Priory of Sion and other related things. Part 1 is here.
- The Société Périllos has put Le Serpent Rouge online.
- Michael Shermer’s latest Skeptic column in Scientific American gives his take on the SHAM scam.
- Skeptic Randi’s latest newsletter investigates John Edward, Australian Federal Police using psychics, and his own inability to get facts right.
- Filip Coppens latest essay is on the Art of Memory.
- UFO Casebook #202 is now available.