Not a lot of news about on most topics, but for some reason heaps on the subject of UFOs today. I blame it on the swamp gas…
- The astoundingly productive Clifford Pickover has yet another book out – The Mobius Strip.
- “Seeing What you Believe, Believing What you See“. I can’t believe I’m seeing Deepak Chopra writing in Forbes.
- Asteroid and comet impacts led to primitive life. Asteroids giveth, and they taketh away.
- Could aliens be our ancestors?
- “The Truth is Out There” – or at least may be at the Australian National UFO Conference in Sydney on May 6th.
- And just to prove that the people who make up news headlines have a broad imagination – “The Truth is Up There“.
- The family of recently deceased investigative journalist Jack Anderson are fighting the FBI’s attempt to comb through his papers looking for confidential government information. Could it be to do with Anderson’s later life interest in UFOs (see his fictional book Millennium)?
- A closer look at Nick Redfern’s book On the Trail of the Saucer Spies (published by our friends over at Anomalist Books) – check it out on Amazon US and UK.
- Chernobyl – 20 years later.
- Johor Government gives protected species classification to their Bigfoot.
- Time Magazine profiles Opus Dei.
- Esoteric secrets, Scottish Freemasonry, and the building of the American dream. Sounds like a book I know.
- Missing World War 2 Veteran returns to Japan after 48 years.
- New Mexico spaceport is open for business.
- Enzyme-based biological fuel cell is built.
- Stone blocks may be part of Europe’s first step pyramid. An ‘update’ on the Bosnian pyramid exploration.
- Austria and Spain top the list for the best sex, while Japan comes in last. KennC, is there something you want to tell us?
Thanks Kat and Pam.
Quote of the Day:
This planet is haunted by us; the other occupants just evade boredom by filling our skies and seas with monsters.