What’s the best flu remedy out there?
- Was the Da Vinci court case a conspiracy? Or is it the opposite, and Baigent and Leigh will have to sell their houses to pay for the costs?
- First Knights Templar found in Northern Israel.
- The anthropologist who became a believer in the supernatural.
- Neanderthals were not stupid, just a bit anti-social. Perhaps I have a bit of Neanderthal blood in me…
- Dublin library handed rare Dracula books.’
- Science and religion are still worlds apart.
- NASA aim to crash into the Moon in a search for water. Surely that’s got to be the easy assignment…”you want me to ram the spacecraft into the Moon?”.
- Martian astronauts may be protected by tiny robot-like brains. CSICOP is travelling with the Martian astronauts?!
- The Global Warming problem is that it stopped in 1998.
- Getting evolution up to speed.
- California’s car culture could increase earthquake catastrophe.
- Could ‘The Knowledge‘ of biotech spell the end of humanity?
- Alcohol is more lethal than many other recreational drugs.
- Nanoparticles are armed to combat cancer.
- Was the first Sasquatch expedition 72 years ago?
- For the more positive-minded mystery researchers out there, here’s the happy Face on Mars.
- For UFO believers, things are always looking up.
- Crop circle footage shows mysterious lights hovering over glyphs. Hopefully not torches…
- In search of the vortex vibe in Sedona, Arizona.
- According to Jon Ronson, things are out of the ordinary.
- Google buys new search algorithm.
- Men in Black to get new colours (apparently). Somehow “Men in Light Grey” just doesn’t have the same intimidating ring to it…
Thanks Kat and Thrustbucket.
Quote of the Day:
The evolution of the brain not only overshot the needs of prehistoric man, it is the only example of evolution providing a species with an organ which it does not know how to use