A few things to keep you busy over the weekend…
- Jeff Wells has a fantastic post on his Rigorous Intuition blog, on the strange sounds which occur in ‘border’ experiences: “Spirit of the Beehive“.
- Graham Hancock’s website has a new forum article, “Gulf of Cambay: Cradle of Ancient Civilization“, by Badrinaryan Badrinaryan.
- Whitley Strieber’s latest journal entry asks whether 911 was a hoax.
- Meanwhile, the latest eSkeptic takes the opposite viewpoint (book review at bottom).
- A new email newsletter from MAPS is now available.
- SurvivalAfterDeath.org has another historical essay available: “‘Margery’ – The Psychic Riddle of the Twentieth Century“, by Harry Price.
- Randi has a very short newsletter (due to the Amazing Meeting taking place), in which he gets the knives out for Bigfoot.