Pardon the short news (well we do call them news briefs!), but my little girl started school today and it’s my wife’s birthday tomorrow. The news just didn’t rank on the priorities list…
- International archaeological team to investigate Bosnian ‘pyramid’.
- Acupuncture ‘deactivates the brain‘. I’m sure some skeptics will get good mileage out of that headline despite the positive results.
- Skeptic Michael Shermer walks in Darwin’s footsteps.
- Proof supporting Intelligent Design is bad science.
- The Plastic Skeptic solves the Maine UFO mystery. Except he doesn’t. What’s the vote, should I keep linking to this guy’s stuff, or give him the obscurity he so deserves?
- Mind you, it’s no wonder that Ufology struggles for respectability.
- Rob Zombie to make Bigfoot movie.
- Doctors claim suspended animation success.
- Is the Speed of Light not a constant?
- Briton’s waste the equivalent of 5th Century Irish king ‘sire’ 3 million modern people?
Quote of the Day:
Children hallow small things. A child is a priest of the ordinary, fulfilling a sacred office that absolutely no one else can fill. The simplest gesture, the ephemeral movement, the commonest object all become precious beyond words when touched, noticed, lived by one’s own dear child.