Rico’s computer blew up, so I’m covering for him while he toasts some marshmallows over the embers…
- Does ancient map prove that Chinese beat Columbus to North America?
- Also – will DNA prove that Columbus was a pirate?
- Tooth marks link Viking and Native American cultures?
- Seat of Celtic Kings threatened by motorway.
- Mexico to pressure Austria over return of Quetzal head-dress.
- Japanese researcher discovers twin jaguar relief in Peru.
- Ancient remains found in downtown Miami.
- The Stardust mission makes it safely home. Hopefully whatever is on board is safe for us…
- Meanwhile, NASA’s Pluto probe gets ready to leave our planet. Earth is a regular revolving door…
- The surprising power of the aging brain, the hidden secrets of the creative mind, and how meditation reshapes your brain – all part of a Time magazine special on that lump inside your skull.
- The Quest For Immortality: how would you like to live say, 400 or 500 years, or even more and all of them in perfect health?
- British scientists seek to make human-rabbit hybrid embryo. What’s up with that doc?
- Tiny elephant put under microscope. Not literally, that *would* be a small elephant…
- Are they Indigo children, or is it just ADHD?
- The Idiot Skeptic manages to lower my estimation of his IQ yet again: “The average person that believes in UFOs is likely to believe that they are spacecraft containing beings from beyond the stars that want to destroy humanity so as to colonize our planet.” I’m wondering who has the irrational and unsubstantiated beliefs here…
- Atheists, agnostics and secular humanists build a like-minded community.
- Learn how to become a ghosthunter.
- UK government planned to hunt Nessie using dolphins.
- She’s still out there (or at least, her myth still runs strong) – four sightings in 2005.
- Mothman turns 40 this year.
- Researcher says early man was hunted by birds.
- Rex Gilroy tries to rock the boat of Australian archaeology.
- Egyptian mummy shows a taste for pork.
- The Bilderbergers: Powerful men who meet secretly and plan…
- Is Google building Terminator’s Skynet?
- Scientists create first quantum microchip.
- A Doomsday vault to avoid famine?
- Training soldiers to obey orders with scent delivery device. You’d be scared to fart when talking to any army friends…
Thanks Kat and Pam.
Quote of the Day:
Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn’t matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you better start running.