Three weeks of news to catch up on…that hurts. Here’s a start…
- Art Bell’s wife Ramona passed away unexpectedly last Thursday, aged 47. More on the C2C website.
- Was Jesus a Stoner? I bet that loaves and fishes trick came in handy late at night when the shops were closed…
- Documents show government departments debated what to do with Nessie should she appear.
- Bigfoot hunt turns deadly on Brush Mountain, Pennsylvania (not due to Bigfoot).
- Bigfoot mania grips Malaysia. And: Bigfoot researcher says loggers destroyed his proof of the existence of the creature.
- Celestial and mathematical precision in ancient architecture.
- Earliest Mayan writing found in pyramidal structure in Guatemala.
- Stone Age footmarks turn up down under.
- Redating the latest Neandertals in Europe.
- Global warming down under…where’s the emergency?
- Scottish UFO alarm triggered by wedding laser light show.
- Scientific fraud is shaking faith in scientific standards. A revisit to the ‘prayer study’ fraud story from quite a while back.
- Da Vinci Code movie may premiere at the Louvre. Or is that the Lourve (which sounds like a bad nightclub name)?
- The physics of fairy tales…
- Is voodoo a force for good or bad?
- Tests fail to prove authenticity of Mozart’s skull. See also: Eine kleine skull-musik.
- Google Pack is a fast way to get the beginner’s computer up to speed with the best software.
- Careful who you ring – your phone records are for sale.
- Is this a ghost I see before me, or am I just hallucinating?
Quote of the Day:
“Bipartisan” usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out.