When suffering from Atheism, the TDG doctor recommends listening to Bernie Worrell play keyboard. If you can’t see God, you can at least hear him…
- The Da Vinci Code movie trailer to be released today.
- Oldest Mayan mural uncovered in Guatemala.
- Skeleton of ‘Nessie ancestor‘ sold for £35,000.
- Hacker attacks in the U.S. linked to Chinese military.
- Bible Review and Biblical Archaeology Review become one magazine. It’s like the Bible all over again…where’s Constantine when you need him? By the way, the new issues are out so check the table of contents if interested.
- Mice created with human brains. What would Douglas Adams have thought?
- Humanoid robot gets a job as a receptionist. No wonder they rise up and kill us all…
- Spectacular UFO video, or just some special-effects hoaxery?
- Plasma engine could open up space exploration. I think it’s dilithium crystals that we’re after.
- Giant tsunami could hit the West Coast of the United States.
- Scientists find evidence that colds trigger childhood cancers.
- Bumblebees can recognise and remember human faces.
- Patients learn how to control pain sensitivity using MRI biofeedback.
- Doctors astonished at survival of woman who was found trapped under rubble from the Kashmir earthquake for 63 days on December 10th.
- Magnetic transistor could dial in quantum effects.
- Was the Kecksberg object really a UFO?
- Mysterious deep-space object raises questions about origin of Solar System.
- Tiny self-assembling cubes the size of a speck of dust could be used as medicine delivery system.
- Bigfoot buzz in B.C.
- ‘Dodo atlas‘ helps put extinction of species on the map.
- This text message will self-destruct in 40 seconds.
- Who’d have thought that wishing someone Merry Christmas would be so offensive.
- Teacher makes student remove pentacle necklace. Who’d have thought that being Wiccan would be so offensive…
Quote of the Day:
Finnegan’s paper began with the electrifying sentence, “The average Canadian has one testicle, just like Adolph Hitler — or, more precisely, the average Canadian has 0.96 testicles, an even sadder plight than Hitler’s, if the average Anything actually existed.” He then went on to demonstrate that the normal or average human lives in substandard housing in Asia, has 1.04 vaginas, cannot read or write, suffers from malnutrition and never heard of Silken Thomas Fitzgerald or Brian Boru. “The normal,” he concluded “consists of a null set which nobody and nothing really fits”…
Robert Anton Wilson