Just a few articles for your reading (and listening) pleasure over the weekend…
- In an open letter to Deepak Chopra, Rupert Sheldrake discusses “The Problem with Media Skeptics“. See Sheldrake’s recent response to Michael Shermer here on TDG as well.
- The Psychedelic Salon has a new podcast available of Sasha Shulgin’s talk at Mindstates 2002, “Natural vs. Synthetic Psychedelic Chemicals” (mp3 file, iPod not required).
- If you go down to Clapham Wood today, you’re sure of a big surprise – an essay on a spooky UK location by Nick Brownlow, for Fortean Times. Also new on site: “Koestler’s Legacy“, by Paul Devereux.
- The International Survivalist Society has “Automatic Writing and Survival after Death“, by Sir William Barrett.
- Filer’s Files #47 for 2005 has the latest UFO news from around the globe.
- Chris Wren poses the question – what if we evolved in full view of another populated planet?
- This week’s eSkeptic newsletter features “Going to Meet the Man With the Camera Brain: The Curious Case of Ted Serios“, by Calvin Campbell