A varied list of readings to get you through the week…
- Filip Coppens looks closely at the Shepherds of Arcadia, by Nicholas Poussin.
- Filip’s co-researcher André Douzet looks at the strange facts behind the alleged fake documents of the Rennes-le-Chateau mystery.
- Loren Coleman asks, who are today’s African-American cryptozoologists?
- Dr Stephen Greer of the Disclosure Project talks to Disinfo.com about ET technologies and the state of alternative science.
- Dr Claude Swanson makes a list of “12 Things that Science Can’t Explain…But That Happen Anyway“.
- Deepak Chopra mentions Rupert Sheldrake’s letter to Scientific American (which was first published here on TDG).
- CSICOP online asks if the popular television show Most Haunted is in fact dead, following fraud allegations against the makers.
- The International Survivalist Society has another essay from the archives – this time from Arthur Conan Doyle: “Spiritualism and the First World War“.
- Mac Tonnies shares his thoughts on the Canadian politician who’s been plenty of UFO controversy lately.
- Phenomena Magazine has an interview with Loren Coleman.