Rico, I recommend coffee for removing all traces of “ugh”…
- Alien faces are none other than mother. Insensitive joke about Mr Malstrom’s mother deleted…
- A short piece previewing Graham Hancock’s talk at Alex Grey’s Chapel of Sacred Mirrors (from last week).
- Fairies stop developer’s bulldozers in their tracks in the UK.
- Project Paperclip: the dark side of the Moon.
- NASA spacecraft half way to Mars. Thankfully, half-way means the same in metric and imperial.
- Meanwhile, the Japanese asteroid-sampler missed the asteroid by more than halfway.
- On Nova tonight – Katrina: the storm that drowned a city.
- Virtual professors draw students’ attention. Is it just me or do they look like possible mass murderers?
- Nanotechnology – it could save millions, if the grey goo doesn’t get us first.
- GM pea causes allergic damage in mice.
- Geneticists claim major aging breakthrough, but immortality will have to wait. Ironically, that situation is only acceptable if you are already immortal.
- The food you eat may change your genes for life. That’s ‘genes’ by the way, not ‘jeans’.
- Is EM radiation the key to predicting quakes?
- National Geographic’s video in the news segment: does drinking your own urine boost your immune system. I’ll take the sniffly nose thanks.
- Even more whacky NG video: watch herring communicate by farting.
- Vatican’s Chief Astronomer says Intelligent Design is not science. The Church teaming up with science? Only took them four centuries Mr Galileo, you can rest easy now.
- The real story of Christmas. Unless you’re with the Catholic League – in that case, please insert “the shocking and Satanic lies promulgated about our wonderful Christian holiday” above.
- Far from leading children into Satanism, Harry Potter offers important lessons. Yup, Harry Potter is about the most satanic individual you’re likely to see…hardcore evil.
- Cryptozoology for children: Strange New Species: Astonishing Discoveries of Life on Earth
- A CNN video report on so-called indigo children.
- Ex-missionaries call for end to Fundamentalist religion, for the good of the world.
- Michelangelo’s naked statue of David can cause mental imbalance.
- Archaeologists find western world’s oldest map.
- The Jurassic Godzilla that even T-Rex would have feared.
- Cadaver art exhibition draws crowds, and controversy, in Florida. And now in New York as well.
Quote of the Day:
Knowledge does not keep any better than fish
Alfred North Whitehead