Bill’s away on black-ops again – as he threw his night-vision goggles into his bag he asked me to do today’s disinformation. I assume he meant to say news. Take a look at the files I found on his desk, it’s amazing the news he finds…
- NSA’s X-Files unearthed, showing the government does have something to hide…though not to do with UFOs. Though this article sounds like a debunking, it does no such thing and raises more questions than it answers. See any parallels with the Pentacle Memorandum in there?
- Ufologists weigh in on human origins debate. Because it’s just not damn controversial enough yet.
- Museum exhibit melds the science and fiction of Star Wars.
- Dozens of UFOs reported over Wales. Seems to be the UFO holiday destination du jour. Perhaps I should check Bill’s passport when he gets back…
- HAARP adds 132 new transmitters. The recent hurricanes have thrown down the gauntlet obviously.
- Engineering aliens. What about back-engineering?
- Space elevator contests lure with big money and NASA glory.
- First-stage of tsunami early-warning system underway.
- Ultra-sensitive microscope reveals DNA processes. Imagine, with the advances in technology, one day we’ll even be able to see Dubya’s brain at work.
- Where was Jesus born? And did his daddy hand out cigars afterward?
- ACLU challenges Georgia law which exempts Bible from sales tax as discriminatory, and says books of all faiths should qualify.
- Full Moon myths are lunacy, say scientists.
- Ancient Peruvians burned brewery after drinking ritual. Yes, it does say Peruvian…not Irish.
- What do you think about Googling your genes? The Google Story is available from Amazon US and UK.
- Last minute deal avoids split on Internet governance.
- Ghost-hunting? It helps to know where you’re going.
- Narnia movie-makers play down Christian overtones.
Quote of the Day:
Rimmer: Just ’cause they’re aliens doesn’t mean to say they don’t have to visit the little boys’ room. Only they probably do something weird and alienesque, like it comes out of the top of their heads or something.
Lister: Well I wouldn’t like to be stuck behind one in a cinema.