Short and sweet and now I can get some sleep.
- Power source that turns quantum physics on its head.
- Mysterious runaway star stymies scientists.
- Meditation builds up the brain.
- The curious case of the one-eyed sheep.
- Mysterious Antarctica may be the home of the oldest civilization.
- Antigravity machine draws physicists ire.
- Mothers were right over colds.
- Gravity tug to deflect asteroids. An antigravity one is proposed for hemorrhoids.
- War over internet control to dominate web summit.
- Voyager 1 at the edge of what?
- Visual confirmation of an iron sun.
- Playing with fire and habeas corpus.
- Making the Red Planet green.
- Super-rotation for Earth’s core.
Quote of the Day:
This is every shade of wrong.