Plenty of judgements to be entertained without conviction. Post your thoughts.
- Geologists tackle landslide fire mystery.
- A warmer world might not be a wetter one.
- X-rays may provide the spark to generate powerful bolts of electricity.
- High times for brain growth: marijuana-like drug multiplies neurons.
- Fueling the future without oil.
- Feuding over the origins of fossil fuels. Hydrocarbon heresy – rocks into gas.
- Mars theory backs plate tectonics theory at work. Sounds like the new theory backs expansion also.
- Rainmaking has its true believers and skeptics.
- Catastrophe 11500 years ago.
- Herding hurricanes. Some already think this sort of weather control already exists.
- Gold-plated bacteria control current in sensitive gadget.
- Experimental magnetic brain treatment could help rehabilitate stroke patients. And its effect on the healthy?
- Chinese spice is cure for bird flu.
- Was Washington attacked with a deadly pathogen?
- Vaccination: a killer cure?
- Are Jews smarter?
- What sparked the divine idea?
- A judgement entertained without conviction. The trouble with hypotheticals.
- Strange dodecahedron of unknown function.
- Earth’s rotation can lead to the deluge.
- To the Moon: together or separately?
- Antarctic glaciers calving at an unprecedented rate.
- Hate crime laws as Orwellian Love.
Quote of the Day:
One must care about the truth to seek it, and one must not care about the truth to find it.