Plenty of reading material for over the weekend…
- After a long hiatus, the Near-Death Newsletter returns (also in PDF format).
- The International Survivalist Society dusts off an archived essay from Hereward Carrington, titled “The Methods of Fraudulent Materialisation Mediums” (Part 1). Part 2 will follow next week.
- Hershel Shanks from Biblical Archaeology Review defends the journal from criticism regarding the alleged ‘James Ossuary’ forgery.
- Paul from the Future Hi website gives a rundown on his Burning man experience (with images).
- All the abstracts from the 2005 Parapsychological Association Conference.
- Filer’s Files #38 for 2005 has the week’s top UFO stories.