A varied list of readings to get you through the week…
- Graham Hancock’s website has had a number of new articles added this month – check the list out for anything of interest.
- Astrobiology Magazine has an interview with funky scientist David Grinspoon (author of the excellent Lonely Planets).
- Phenomena has “Iapetus: A Moon, a Mystery” by Andrew Johnson.
- Filip Coppens talks about the Manchurian Candidate.
- The Société Périllos website has a new article available, “The Hitching Stone: an English Roc Redon“.
- The ABC’s excellent ‘All in the Mind’ series recently aired “Do You See What I See? Delusions“, which is available in Real Audio, MP3 format, or as a podcast.
- The new issue of Scientific American Mind has free articles on smart drugs and the movie in your head (by Michael S. Gazzaniga and Christof Koch respectively).
- That connieusseur of Pop Occulture Tim Boucher investigates the Ouija Board.
- A memory without Klass takes the knives to recently deceased UFO skeptic Philip J. Klass.
- The flares theory regarding the Phoenix Lights is the new swamp gas.
- An audio interview (downloadable mp3) with Marshall Klarfeld about his book Adam: The Missing Link.
- Wave Magazine reproduces their article The Search for E.T..