- Solar flares continue to play havoc with radio. Them, and modern pop music.
- British scientists believe electrical fields can make you sick. Them, and modern pop music.
- Wicker Man director furious over Hollywood remake.
- Flying Triangle filmed over Essex?
- More on the former Canadian politician crying UFO conspiracy.
- Scientists move an object without touching it. Anybody that believes in psychokinesis, please raise my hand.
- Paranormal Roslyn. Probably a different Rosslyn is in your mind though.
- On Coast to Coast AM, George Noory hears it all.
- Church says ‘miracle tears‘ are the wrong sex.
- Omnipresent media skeptic (sometimes also loosely described as a ‘parapsychology researcher’) Richard Wiseman disproves Irish town’s strange luck in lotteries. Another word used loosely in this article is ‘proved’.
- Scientists uncover first chimp fossils in Africa. “You maniacs, you blew it up! Damn you, god damn you all to hell!”
- Fish oil is good for the brain, and may protect against Alzheimer’s.
- Vitamin C may have cancer-killing promise after all. Who’s up for a tuna and orange juice smoothie then?
- Rethinking the Neanderthals.
- Investigating the mega-fauna mega-extinction.
- Avebury’s future mapped out.
- Raid of ancient Peruvian city unearths ethical questions of exploration.
- Plan to pave the route to Chaco Canyon draws mixed reviews.
- In Greece, high-tech looters target artifacts buried in the sea.
- Buddhist structures dug up in Bamiyan.
- Michelangelo’s ‘David’ said to be flawed. I could have told you that, the scale of the penis is obviously completely wrong. Or maybe that’s just me…
- Ray Kurzweil wins 2005 Guardian award.
- U.S. military mulling new generation of land mines.
- Islamic Trojan disrupts smut smurfing. Should Fundamentalist Christians applaud or decry it?
- Flight 93 memorial an Islamic conspiracy! Apparently…
Thanks Kat and Rico.
Quote of the Day:
There’s more evil in the charts than in an Al-Qaeda suggestion box.