A varied list of readings to get you through the week…
- Mac Tonnies reacts to Seth Shostak’s jibe at UFO research.
- J. Thomas Dalby does some detective work on Sherlock Holmes’ cocaine habit.
- Jeff Nisbet looks at Rosslyn Chapel’s Guardian Angels (for a list of other articles by Jeff, check the Articles section of his website).
- Abstract of a new paper in the journal Medical Hypotheses: “Why revelations have occurred on mountains? Linking mystical experiences and cognitive neuroscience“.
- Rick Doblin from MAPS will be blogging the DEA application for a pilot marijuana production facility.
- Aliens in Archaeology, by Robert Baird.
- Randi’s latest weekly newsletter, with requisite Geller story.
- Filip Coppens investigates the strange abduction case of Linda Napolitano in New York.
- Come get your conspiracy dose right here: Corporate media propaganda, fake terrorism and paranormal combat. More here.
- Hershel Shanks gives an update and opinion on scientific dating of the controversial James Ossuary (also known as the ‘Jesus bone-box’).