Is it only the UFO writers who have time to write these days? Ufology dominates this week’s roundup…
- Stuart Miller blogs in defense of Bruce Knapp’s UFO Updates.
- Christopher Pearson says there’s no future in eternity.
- Paul Kimball ranks the Bottom Ten in Ufology.
- Peter Robbins gives you a look inside his jounal of a UFO investigator for Phenomena Magazine. Also over at PM, Stanton Friedman gets angry and says he’s definitely not an Intell operative.
- Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan gets religion. Which one, I’m not sure…
- Mark Pilkington has sex on the brain.
- Filer’s Files #29 for 2005 gives you the latest UFO news (if you haven’t had enough already).