A varied list of readings to get you through the week…
- Here’s the latest Near Death Newsletter. Also available in a very purty PDF version.
- Bruce Bower investigates the nightmarish world of sleep paralysis, for Science News.
- Skeptic James ‘The Amazing’ Randi gets his groove on in his weekly newsletter.
- The Société Périllos provides some clarification about the trial of Berenger Sauniere.
- Filip Coppens looks at the disinformation campaign that drove Paul Bennewitz insane.
- Magonia Supplement #57 has a few things of note, including a look at how UFO skeptics’ explanations often turn out to be wrong.
- Is alchemy a Goddess religion (at Witchvox)?
- Tim Boucher asks: did JFK drop acid?
- Alex Jones beats the hornet’s nest by pointing out a very strange coincidence in relation to the London bombings.
- Junior skeptic Aaron Sakulich finds a home at the RRRGroup (?!?!), and gives us his opinion on the 1896 Airship ‘Hoax’.