A varied list of readings to make the week more interesting…
- Filip Coppens investigates the Mayan use of sacred architecture to retell the story of creation.
- Albert Rosales updates the 2004 list of humanoid sightings. The full archive is available here. I wouldn’t recommend reading those at 2am if you live alone on a farm…
- Time magazine discusses the open-minded thinkers at the annual Society for Scientific Exploration Conference (two pages).
- The lost documents of Perillos.
- Randall Fitzgerald presents part one of an essay on Kundalini.
- Phenomena also offers Tracie Austin-Peters’ interview with Michael Horn, the US media representative for controversial UFO identity Billy Meier.
Is your brain full yet?