The November/December issue of Skeptical Inquirer has been released, and as usual the SI website has a number of the articles available for free:
- Massimo Polidoro debunks all the secrets of Rennes-le-Château. Comments please?
- Austin Dacey asks whether science is actually making us more ignorant.
- Greg Martinez heads to a creationist dinosaur park.
- Joe Nickell gives readers a Rorschach primer.
- Kimball Atwood downplays the original skeptical response to the ulcer-pylori theory.
If you buy the magazine you’ll also get articles on the plagues of Egypt, why SETI is science but ufology is not, and climate change. See the website for complete details of the latest issue.