Anyone seen F for Fake?
- Noah’s ark discovered?
- Signs of life on Mars: Part 1. Part 2.
- Lightning bolt kills Danish cows.
- How can it rain fish?
- Terrified of needles? Help is on the horizon.
- Language may shape human thought. And vice versa?
- Miracle on probability street.
- A genetically modified survey.
- When the body says no.
- Sedna has invisible moon.
- Pigs test positive for bird flu.
- Mystery of Wales turtle solved.
- Jolts of electricity reviving coral reef off Bali coast.
- Deepest image of exploded star uncovers bipolar jets.
- New species of shark uncovered in Germany.
- Researchers are trying to predict how much rain to expect based on how often lightning strikes.
- Remains of a prehistoric Berber town have been discovered in Western Sahara and are supposedly 15000 years old.
- Painter jailed for committing masterpieces.
- Allegations abound that the Holy Grail has been found.
- Vast new energy source almost here. Wait for the rises in global temperature that will follow.
- The bizarre evolution of male genitalia. As if the look of a butchered chicken covered in elbow skin weren’t enough.
- Sardine migration one of natures’s great wonders. Getting in those tins was a master stroke.
- Hebrews of the old testament were Arabs. Next it will be neither.
- Genghis Khan was a contemplative chap.
- Meteorites supplied Earth life with phosphorus. Earth life? Do they know something?
- Russia on alert after double jet crash.
- The Garden of Eden.
- I’m not guilty, but my brain is.
- Scientists debate methane on Mars.
- Viking find extremely significant.
Quote of the Day:
I must believe that at least art is real.