Seems like Saturn has been taking some drugs – speed, apparently. Post your thoughts.
- Saturn rotation period changed since Voyager?
- Pandemic looms as bird flu mutates.
- Could a lie last 2000 years?
- African drug boosts male fertility.
- Space elevator: momentum building.
- Fahrenheit 911: questions for Michael Moore.
- Oldest Americans may prove even older.
- Magic mushrooms have long been associated with legends of fairies and fantastic literature. But was there a real link to the use of psycho-active fungi?
- The doors of perception.
- Oldest sea water discovered in Arctic pool.
- Did meteor cause microquake?
- Doomsday: the electrical connection.
- Massive black hole stumps researchers.
- Bilingualism may protect the mind from deterioration in old age.
- Fossils confirm cold spell doomed the dinosaurs.
- Could dark energy be studied in the lab?
- Olympic Games – more rough and tumble than noble.
- Mars scientists marvel at mysterious rock formation.
- How Hitler became a dictator.
- Expanding Earth: a symposium.
Quote of the Day:
I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.
Hunter S. Thompson