Ah, DSL is back. Everything in the world just seems a lot better now…
- Archdruid of Wales wants Stonehenge returned. Didn’t the workpersons mean to build it there? “Syllddddsbpphyry, not Salisbury you idiots!”
- Origins of farming pushed back 10,000 years to 23,000 BCE.
- Recent finds are giving us a new look at the ancient Maya.
- The Long Man of Wilmington chalk figure may be only a few centuries old.
- Gypsy groups accuse IBM of aiding Nazi mass-murder.
- Not to be outdone, Holocaust victims sue Germany for $18 billion for holding stolen artworks.
- Mummy of a child stolen from ancient Egyptian tomb.
- Random noise in our visual systems may be the key to the enigma of the Mona Lisa’s smile.
- Listen to the birth cry of the cosmos. Five million years compressed into 5 seconds.
- NASA plans cash prizes in wake of SpaceShipOne’s success.
- Astrobiology analyses Cassini’s flyby of Saturn’s mysterious moon, Phoebe.
- Where will travellers of the 21st century look for destinations of interest?
- Get out your prospecting gear Bill: Texas hit by asteroid 58 million years ago.
- Exploring crop circles through the documentary Stardreams.
- Bigfoot – “There’s a ton of evidence…a mountain of evidence. The problem is that none of that evidence is any good.
- Bigfoot – “We have enough evidence here to warrant a government investigation into this creature…”
- One of Scotland’s most distinguished astronomers and paranormal researchers, Professor Emeritus Archie Roy, speaks his mind.
- Giant sea blobs are just whale carcasses.
- Strange lights appear after power failure.
- Hi-tech clairvoyance. I don’t think I’m that interested in the future.
- Secret sexual history of the monk ghosts of BlackFriars Priory.
- You thought that was a great headline? Try this one: Ronald McDonald charged after armed siege in nuclear bunker. The headline is better than the story.
- Quantum dots may brighten your home in the future.
- Chemical eye chip becomes a reality.
- WHO warns of dangers of alternative and herbal medicines. What’s on second.
- Creative side unlocked by stroke.
- Holograms – high art or just a gimmick?
- Scientists cultivate beautiful silicon nano-flowers.
- Net pioneer predicts the future web.
- Suspicion of spyware on latest Beastie Boys CD. I’m tellin’ y’all it’s a sabotage.
- ‘Mighty Mouse‘ gene found in humans.
- This looks like fun…new X-Box and PS2 game: “Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy“. Perhaps I should buy an X-Box before I buy the game.
Quote of the Day:
Cause What You See You Might Not Get
And We Can Bet So Don’t You Get Souped Yet
You’re Scheming On A Thing That’s A Mirage
I’m Trying To Tell You Now It’s Sabotage
Beastie Boys – ‘Sabotage’