The Daily Grail: Where all materialistic assumptions come to die.
- Citizen Hearing on Disclosure: Despite the fact it's likely a futile pursuit, Lee Spiegel is doing a yeoman's work covering the proceedings.
- US media: Come for the credible testimonies, stay for the highlight of woo.
- YESSS! Radio Misterioso is back: now it's time for Brent Raynes, head of the long-running magazine Alternate Perceptions.
- On to the 2nd cup of java? time to f#$k up with your eyes then, courtesy of New Scientist.
- Is Arthur C. Clarke's 3rd law flawed? --Do have a look on my comment thread, that guy (or gal) mxyzptlk is one smart cookie!
- Fusion is coming --at a #$%&ing snail pace, but it's coming.
- Time Crystals: not as interesting as Time Lords, but they could nonetheless upend the laws of physics.
- DIY God helmet.
- Tiniest. Animation. Ever!
- A monster in lough Foyle --& a MIB too!
- With Bigfoot there's weird, and there's beyond weird.
- From Paul to Patty: Seth Rogen producing a Bigfoot animated comedy.
- The aquatic ape theory: still hanging there after 50 years --Me? I'd rather explore the stoned ape theory...
- Catfish, beer & scorpions: The origins of Egypt.
- Good ole American traditions: 4th of July, apple pie & cannibalism.
- Red Pill of the Day: I <3 <3 <3 my madre, but this is freaking awesome!
Gracias, Ricardito! ojalá se te haya quitado lo huevón ;)
(thanks to Susan too)
Quote of the Day:
“To me, all creativity is magic. Ideas start out in the empty void of your head - and they end up as a material thing, like a book you can hold in your hand. That is the magical process. It's an alchemical thing. Yes, we do get the gold out of it but that's not the most important thing. It's the work itself.”
~ Alan Moore