Nose, meet grindstone…
- Famous primatologist Jane Goodall is "fascinated" by Bigfoot.
- Isaac Newton - now in 3D!
- Comet due in 2013 could be visible in daylight.
- Bats are afraid of the Moon.
- Did cosmic rays from Cygnus create religion.
- Jesus, the well-traveled Messiah.
- Distortions in writing the history of parapsychology.
- Area 51: Secrets, yes. Aliens, no.
- Where's my clone-o-saurus?
- Reef madness: the Great Barrier Reef has lost half of its coral in the last 27 years.
- Liquid air offers energy storage hope. Looking forward to peak air…
- Big quakes signal coming Earth changes. Hopefully not on the Hapgood scale…
- What is reality?
- Guy claims he traveled through time as part of a government experiment.
- Why are the Freemasons collecting our children's DNA?
- Reddit user attempts to shame Sikh woman, gets righteously schooled.
- The pistols of infamous crime duo Bonnie and Clyde fetch $504,000 at auction. The legal way.
Quote of the Day:
May God keep us from single vision and Newton's sleep.