Every time a certain weaponizer of curiosity comes out with new ‘evidence’, the UFO community is like…
- “The Mosul Orb”: New UFO ‘leaked’ image revealed by Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp.
- Is NATO contemplating UFO space traffic?
- ‘UFO Cowboys’, ‘Reptile Royalty’ & ‘Fight to Survive’ adventures series land at Roku.
- Video: New Thinking Allowed interviews Simon Duan to talk about parapsychology in China.
- There’s an onslaught of brand-new electronic garbage filling our landfills thanks to Apple’s policies.
- Scientists made a liquid metal robot that can escape a cage like a T-1000 terminator. Don’t these eggheads understand all those movies are CAUTIONARY TALES?
- Doomsday clock moves to 90 seconds to midnight, closest ever to catastrophe. And us without Dr. Manhattan to mock it.
- After inking its OpenAI deal, Shutterstock rolls out a generative AI toolkit to create images based on text prompts. And I’m sure the photographers who’ve contributed to their catalog will be properly compensated for this, right? Right??
- 1.2-million-year-old obsidian axe factory found in Ethiopia.
- Astronomers can’t wait to search for signs of life and massive black-hole mergers.
- Scientists petition UCLA to reverse ecologist’s suspension.
- Exposing scientific dogmas: After Skool presents Rupert Sheldrake’s banned TED talk.
- Antidepressants can cause ‘emotional blunting’, study shows.
- Rick Doblin: The FDA could approve MDMA-assisted therapy by 2024.
- The Nonsense Bazaar covers the story of Alexander ‘Sasha’ Shulgin, the one-man drug factory.
- Red Pill of the Day: Tesla Tequila bottles are ticking bombs if you leave them exposed to the sun.
Quote of the Day:
Psychedelics are not a substitute for faith. They are a door to authentic faith, born of encountering directly the sacred dimension of everyday experience. This is not the only gate to that discovery, but it is the most ancient and universal, and potentially the most accessible to the majority of the human race.
Rick Doblin, founder of MAPS