If we could bottle up all the drama unleashed by #UFOtwitter all our energy problems would be solved.
- Divide and Conquer: Jeremy McGowan writes a rather startling exposé about Sean Cahill and Lue Elizondo, the man who wants to “destroy UFOlogy.” But is it true?
- Catholic theologian claims aliens are demons feeding on human passions. Why keep abducting people when they can just gorge themselves with social media angst?
- Ghost stories haunt Pa. campuses, from Penn State library screams to Pitt’s sad ballerina.
- White Crow Books is republishing D. Scott Rogo’s Parapsychology: A Century of Enquiry.
- Take a look at Dean Radin’s recent scientific paper challenging the materialistic paradigm of consciousness.
- Video: Five Tarot myths that need to go away.
- The monk that took pole dancing lessons: Tangentially Speaking interviews Zen teacher Deborah Eden Tull.
- A nearby ‘super-Earth’ may be a water world.
- Life expectancy in the wealthiest country in the world declined nearly a year due to COVID.
- This ‘solar tree’ may be the EV charging station of the future.
- Out of thin air: new solar-powered invention creates hydrogen fuel from the atmosphere.
- Coins worth up to US$290,000 found under kitchen floorboards.
- Can magic mushrooms help beat alcoholism?
- According to this new study, the ‘lizard’ brain in our heads is a myth.
- Red Pill of the Day: Escaped chimpanzee is persuaded to return to captivity thanks to fashionable couture.
Thanks to Overlooked Pictures.
Quote of the Day:
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one.