Enjoy your daily fix of weird!
- The saga of weird debris on Mars continues: NASA investigates mystery objects on Mars rover Perseverance’s sample system.
- Cultural bias distorts the search for alien life.
- Israeli scientist Avi Loeb proves his far-out theory on interstellar meteor is down to earth.
- Avi Loeb writes about his meeting with UFO witness Lt. Ryan Graves.
- Argentina: School teachers observe and photograph UFO.
- Additional information on the controversial FBI “Hottel memo” describing crashed flying saucers has been uncovered by The Black Vault.
- Midwest Conference on the Unknown provides space for thorough conversation.
- The psychedelic renaissance is on the verge of an uneasy enlightenment.
- Spiders may be able to dream, according to scientists.
- Bold Irish explorer enters underground ‘souterrain’ tunnels exposed by farmer.
- Scientists invent ‘quantum Pied Piper’ that can make particles of light move together.
- The ‘NESARA’ conspiracy theory about ‘new world order’ won’t save Vancouver home from foreclosure, judge rules.
- If you want to learn more about NESARA –a.k.a. Saint Germain’s infinite money cheat code– you should listen to this episode of The Nonsense Bazaar.
- The devils are loose to celebrate the cultural heritage of Mexico’s indigenous groups.
- Red Pill of the Day: When you piss off the local weather witches.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
In order for me to write poetry that isn’t political, I must listen to the birds
and in order to hear the birds
the warplanes must be silent