Who knew the only thing standing between the UFO coverup and Congressional hearings were *checks notes* abortion rights?
- Here’s how you’ll be able to watch the UFO public hearings live next week.
- FIRST READING: Canadian military suddenly takes notice of UFOs.
- We’d better think twice about what we say to ET.
- DARPA’s ‘Glide Breaker’ hypersonic missile interceptor program enters new phase.
- The mysterious disappearance of a revolutionary mathematician. Maybe he figured out how to assemble an interocitor?
- Giant sinkhole with a forest inside found in China. Someone send David Duchovny and a case of Head & Shoulders stat!
- El Salvador expected to default as bitcoin –legal tender in that country– plummets. And this is what you get when you vote a Twitter influencer into office.
- End of an era: After 21 years on the market, Apple is discontinuing the iPod.
- Tom Hiddleston, who stars in a new Apple TV film about the Essex sea serpent, explains the human need for myths and monsters.
- Stolen Nostradamus manuscript recovered.
- Francis Fukuyama, who infamously predicted ‘the end of History’ 30 years ago, is back again with new predictions. Fool me once, Frankie…
- Confessions of a Boggart Hunter: An online talk by historian Simon Young.
- Duncan Trussell interviews legendary New Age doctor Andrew Weil to talk about how he made peace with Tim Leary and Ram Dass, after he helped to get them kicked out of Harvard in the 1960s.
- McDonald’s offering giveaways and free Tarot card reading for Mercury retrograde.
- Why human brains were bigger 3000 years ago.
- Red Pill of the Day: Now you can become involved in the UFO Disclosure movement with your very own Luis Elizondo throw blanket. Eat your heart out, Jacques Vallee!
Quote of the Day:
I think human beings need, or are drawn, to externalise mystery. We like to be humbled by forces in nature and in our world that seem to be unexplained.