- SpaceX launches first crew of non-professional astronauts into orbit.
- Weird muons may point to new particles and forces of Nature.
- Massive California fire comes within miles of alien-hunting radio telescope array. The Arrival anyone?
- Avi Loeb: A sermon about extraterrestrials.
- Disney is officially rebooting ‘Flight of the Navigator’ with Bryce Dallas Howard at the helm.
- Where Did the Road Go? had yours truly and the incomparable Josh Cutchin to discuss many things, including phenomenology and the Hills’ abduction story.
- “Pretty unfair,” says the man whose wife left him after aliens implanted him with a chip.
- YABBA DABBA DROM-edarius! Saudi Arabia camel carvings dated to prehistoric era.
- Sir Wolf-a-Lot: Why are Yellowstone wolves biting grizzly bears’ butts?
- Giant squid: The real-life ocean Kraken.
- Dragon Man: a controversial Chinese fossil which might turn out to be our closest relative.
- Ancient Hittite temple to be unearthed.
- Some people claim they have figured out Banksy’s identity.
- Cryonics tycoon accuses ex-wife of stealing frozen bodies.
- New Zealand MP reveals she’s been struck by lightning THREE TIMES.
- Red Pill of the Day: Viral ‘Beaning’ craze sweeps Britain. What’s wrong with adding more beans into your life, vatos?
Thanks to los héroes que nos dieron Patria… and Tequila.
Quote of the Day:
I am only a spark: Make me a fire.