A new civil war in Afghanistan is about to start, and –as always– the usual suspects are rubbing their hands in excitement…
- A group of witches have decided to hex the Taliban.
- Kamala Harris’ Vietnam visit delayed by possible case of Havana syndrome.
- Biden receives inconclusive intelligence report on COVID origins.
- Avi Loeb: Some ‘defenders’ of science might actually be hurting it.
- China dreams of ‘ultra-large spacecraft’ the same way pharaohs dreamed of ultra-high pyramids.
- The SCU has just uploaded all the presentations given during the AIAA’s first UAP-related virtual forum. Go check them out!
- Raft of UFO sightings sparked in Redditch by high-tech birthday celebrations.
- Bryce Zabel: My UFO debate with Carl Sagan.
- Wanna find Planet 9? Here’s a treasure map.
- Mystery object in space could just be a ‘new’ arm in the Milky Way.
- I recently recorded a short podcast episode with Radio Misterioso about Jacobo Grinberg and his mysterious disappearance.
- Can science explain near death experiences?
- The well fixer’s warning: The lesson that California never learns.
- Crocodiles are so fast they can even snatch unsuspecting cheetahs while drinking water.
- Capybaras have officially joined the socialist revolution.
- Red Pill of the Day: Nirvana;s Nevermind iconic album cover proven to be prophetic.
Thanks to Charlie Watts and Jumping Jack Flash.
Quote of the Day:
Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.