I see American Talibans (they go by another name) getting REAL jealous of their Afghan counterparts right now…
- Psychedelic toad venom could soon be a clinical treatment for depression.
- Ageing cuttlefish can remember the details of last week’s dinner. If it could only remember to tip the waiter next time!
- Caribbean reefs are dying from a mysterious disease.
- Tangentially Speaking interviews Christa Seidl, biology researcher of endangered species.
- We know a killer asteroid wiped out the dinosaurs. But where did it come from?
- Yucatán’s climate past informs the global climate present.
- John Mack and abduction: scientists and skeptics have their say, Part 1.
- Alien Dreams: the surprisingly long history of speculation about Extraterrestrials.
- North Koreans literally don’t give a f#$k about UFOs.
- Now you can donate to Avi Loeb’s Galileo Project by clicking here.
- Robin Hood: Real or legend?
- Consciousness and the nature of the Universe: how Panpsychism and its fault lines shade in the ongoing mystery of what we are.
- Scientists grew stem cell ‘mini brains’. Then, the brains sort-of developed eyes!
- ‘Ghost’s penis’ caught on camera by stunned paranormal fans inside ‘haunted’ bar. I guess they still suffer ‘shrinkage’ in the afterlife, eh?
- How skeptics lost their mind over a precognition experiment.
- Red Pill of the Day: Taliban militants burn down amusement park a day after they were enjoying the rides. Kind of like rich capitalists with planet Earth!
Thanks to Rick.
Quote of the Day:
Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is absurd.