- Police investigation in Germany suspects a Red Cross nurse might have injected thousands of patients with a saline solution instead of the COVID-vaccine. Stupidity is a global problem.
- California dad killed his kids over QAnon and ‘serpent DNA’ conspiracy theories, feds say. When we warn about UFO stuff getting too far, ***this*** is what we mean.
- Canadian filmmaker Paul Kimball gives his opinion on the recently released UAP task force report.
- VIDEO: Odd UFO filmed ‘deploying objects’ over Brazilian city.
- Leslie Kean: It’s time to shift the UFO narrative from ‘threat’ to scientific mystery.
- The late artist and psychic Paulina Peavy communed with a UFO to create her artwork.
- Unknown Country shares a deathbed confession full of high strangeness.
- Mayor shares surveillance video of ghost attacking one of his security guards.
- It’s the podcast equivalent of the Avengers! Drunken Taoist’s Daniele Bolelli and Tangentially Speaking’s Chris Ryan meet to discuss a variety of deep topics.
- Mysterious Iron Age burial may hold remains of elite non-binary person.
- Insect-killing plant found by Australian highway is new to science. Considering it’s from ‘Straya, I’m guessing it can also kill 5 grown men.
- Indoor growing of cannabis is a major source of greenhouse emissions. First you make it impossible to grow the stuff outside, and NOW you complain about its carbon footprint.
- The ‘second brain’ in your gut may have evolved before the brain in your head –and among many, the brain in the head never managed to fully evolve…
- The discovery of pterosaur fossil shows prehistoric reptile was close to ‘a real-life dragon’.
- Snakes evolved fangs multiple times from wrinkles in their teeth. Would it have hurt if they had tried evolving CUTENESS instead?
- Red Pill of the Day: Drunken man dies after biting venomous baby snake. That must have been some strong hooch.
Thanks to Greg.
Quote of the Day:
The imagination is an aperture through which the entire universe passes.