De Alto Cedro voy para Marcané
Llego a Cueto, voy para Mayarí
- MIT predicted in 1972 that society will collapse this century. New research shows we’re right on schedule –welp, at least I can’t stop worrying about my no-pension…
- When it comes to restoring river ecosystems, Leave it to Beaver.
- The mysterious growing and shrinking lakes of Antarctica.
- NASA might have finally figured out that old Hubble telescope’s SNAFU. Still covering up for the alien sabotage, I see.
- The presence of phosphine on Venus might not be the result of life after all.
- China’s rover zooms in on rocks, as it travels more than 400 meters since it landed on Mars.
- Mars Shmars! Why the moons of Jupiter and Saturn might be the key to finding alien life.
- This is how aliens might search for human life.
- How a determined report broke what was probably the first ‘viral’ story in UFOlogy.
- Prop Anon continues their interview with crackpot historian Adam Gorightly.
- A museum in Littleton, N.C. explores the paranormal.
- Fourteen living descendants of Leonardo have been identified –the Italian, not the ninja turtle.
- Archeologists discover new section of Jerusalem’s ancient wall.
- Inside the dubious world of RA MA Yoga, and tts girl boss guru to the stars.
- Looking for Bigfoot? Take salt pickles.
- Red Pill of the Day: How Finland protects their reindeer population is Metal A.F.
Thanks to Bryce Zabel.
Quote of the Day:
It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow.