May this be over soon!
- SpaceX successfully lands a Starship test flight.
- This is a –rather pedantic– critique of Avi Loeb for daring to have suggested Oumuamua was an artificial object of alien origin.
- In contrast, here’s my good friend Susan Demeter explaining why she believes Oumuamua is a true UFO.
- And if you can’t get enough cosmic witchery, here’s Susan being interviewed in the podcast Six Degrees of John Keel.
- If the Pentagon takes UFOs seriously, should Wall Street follow their example?
- The strange story of the Native American ghost dance.
- How holograms, deepfakes and AR are raising the dead.
- Tangentially Speaking interviews Eric Berkowitz, author of the book Dangerous Ideas, about the problems of trying to censor fake news and misinformation.
- Inside the spirituality ‘cult’ whose members allege sexual and financial exploitation.
- Into the mystical and inexplicable world of dowsing.
- ‘Mother trees’ are intelligent: they learn and remember —“why didn’t you call me on my sproutday? Are you still dating that nice shrub? Are you getting enough phosphorus?”
- Royal marines are performing military drills using jetpacks.
- It looks like America’s first people were island hoppers.
- Why Dunbar’s numbers might just be a modern myth.
- Here’s seven of the weirdest museums in the world you can visit.
- Red Pill of the Day: A farmer moved a 200-year-old stone, and with it the French-Belgian border.
Thanks to Greg
Quote of the Day:
In conclusion, there is no conclusion. Things will go on as they always have, getting weirder all the time.
Robert Anton Wilson