And now for something completely different…
- Disney apparently invented a ‘real’ lightsaber but it’s been really secretive about it.
- New study shows our lungs will soon be polluted with microplastics.
- Detroit man sues police for wrongfully arresting him based on facial recognition tech.
- Here’s what it takes to fly a drone in Mount Everest.
- PopSci interviewed Sen. Tammy Duckworth about the future of military aviation (sorry guys, UFOs were not mentioned).
- Dr. Massimo Teodorani: Are crop circles sparks for consciousness?
- Over at The UFO Trail, Jack Brewer asks: how is it that material from alleged classified briefings about UFOs ended in the hands of indie filmmaker Jeremy Corbell?
- NARCAP technical report 20: Aviation safety-related incident involving a UFO over Mexico.
- 6 Degrees of John Keel invited Greg Bishop to talk about the confluence of UFOs and Art.
- The recent passing of Prince Philip shows cargo cults are alive and well in the XXIst century.
- Witchcraft in Papua New Guinea (along with modern witch hunts) also lives on.
- Abraham Maslow, empirical spirituality and the crisis of values.
- Dream engineering is now a thing, and it could be a great tool for relief of stress and trauma.
- The awful true-crime tale of the Ken and Barbie Killers’ Paul Bernardo.
- Largest sawfish ever recorded washed up dead in Florida.
- Red Pill of the Day: In ‘Straya, even the veggies can kill ya.
Quote of the Day:
Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see.