“The progress of the intellect is to the clearer vision of causes, which neglects surface differences…”
- Is Schrödinger’s equation true, false or true / false?
- Which came first… Sleep or the brain?
- NASA joins Japan to study El Sol.
- Magnets move live cells.
- The poles of Mars are wobbling.
- The wobble of the Moon.
- Was Oumuamua visiting?
- The largest canyon in the solar system.
- Iron Man bacteria, superhro of the environment.
- A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.
- Science vs. aging.
Quote of the Day:
“To the poet, to the philosopher, to the saint, all things are friendly and sacred.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson