If you believe the US election was rigged click here.
- A Skeptical Call to Arms: Mick West VS crazy conspiracies.
- A journalist spent 3 hours in Parler, to see if it was rapidly becoming a hot-bed of climate change denial.
- Mysteries of COVID smell loss finally yield some answers.
- The Utility Monster: A philosophical thought experiment that might be about to come true.
- The way we train AI is fundamentally flawed.
- The greatest unknown intellectual of the 19th century.
- Two rival theories of consciousness are put to the test.
- A brunch psychedelic investor Christian Angermayer.
- Study maps the odd structural similarities between the human brain and the Universe.
- The debate continues re. the controversial evidence of life on Venus.
- UFC legend Diego Sanchez claims he saw a UFO and had the distinct feeling of ‘being watched’.
- Contents of mystery box buried at Boleskine House revealed.
- Age is decisive for positive or negative effects of the diabetes drug metformin.
- Where was the birthplace of modern humans?
- Dinosaurs would have continued to thrive had it not been for that pesky asteroid –so maybe those ‘Reptilian’ aliens come from a parallel Earth?
- Red Pill of the Day: Tiny owl rescued from the Rockefeller Center’s Christmas tree is either a positive omen or the start of a Dr. Seuss book.
Thanks to Dolly Parton.
Quote of the Day:
Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and formal education positively fortifies it.