America, you owe us all a box of TUMs!
- The United States is eerily retracing ancient Rome’s steps to a fall.
- Oregon becomes the first state in the United States to decriminalize possession of street drugs and also legalize psychedelic mushrooms. You’re soooo gonna need this, Oregonians…
- The US has officially left the Paris climate deal. What next?
- Twitter bans David “your mom’s a lizard” Icke over COVID disinformation.
- A feel-good story for a change: Peruvian authorities reopened Machu Picchu for a single stranded tourist.
- Here’s the TikTok influencer who wants us to go gaga for nuclear energy.
- Scientists just fired up an experimental fusion reactor.
- Implantable device can monitor –and heal– heart disease.
- The secret magic of Renaissance art.
- Scientists believe they have found our Moon’s ‘long lost twin’ —near Mars.
- Mother Jones writer AJ Vicens is glad he can now openly talk about UFOs without being laughed at.
- Notable UFOlogist Larry Bryant –who represented the group Citizens Against UFO Secrecy in many litigations– passes away.
- On Where Did the Road Go? Seriah is relaunching old shows that might have gone under your radar. Here’s his interview with George Hansen, author of The Trickster and the Paranormal.
- Bigfoot is alive and well, and living in Leominster, Massachusetts.
- Mostly Harmless: The case of the anonymous dead hiker nobody can solve.
- Red Pill of the Day: Republican candidate who died of COVID-19 wins election. This pretty much summarizes American Democracy.
Thanks to Rick and David.
Quote of the Day:
Despots prefer the friendship of the dog, who, unjustly mistreated and debased, still loves and serves the man who wronged him.