If you still manage to be kind to strangers, you’re amazing.
- James Randi finally found out whether there’s an afterlife or not.
- New research claims that consciousness itself is an energy field.
- Televangelist Pat Robertson says God told him Trump will usher the End Times — “Antichrist 2020” is the mother of all slogans!
- In the old days, Vikings exposed their newborns to the freezing cold. Nowadays we expose them to pollution.
- CIA agents claim to have been attacked by ‘Russian microwave weapon‘ while visiting Australia late last year.
- Could brain implants ever make telekinesis possible? I sure hope so because that TV remote feels sooooo far away…
- New scientific study shows microdosing LSD elevates mood and cognition.
- Tesla’s ‘Starman’ just zipped past Mars in his rapidly-decaying Roadster.
- So NASA is about to drop some ‘exciting news’ about the Moon tomorrow. I ain’t no Nostradamus but I guarantee it will not involve UFOs or ancient lunar cities…
- First Demi Lovato, now Miley Cirus claims to have had a UFO close encounter.
- Blast from the past: The Gulf Breeze UFO sightings.
- JurASSic Perk: We finally know what a dinosaur’s butthole looked like (alas, no pics in this article).
- Scientists have just discovered a new human organ.
- A.I. reveals hundreds of millions of trees in the Sahara.
- Sigourney Weaver shares details of underwater work for Avatar 2.
- Lea Thompson talks about the 35th anniversary of Back to the Future, the passing of Eddie Van Halen and the Mandela effect.
- Red Pill of the Day: Is QAnon an online LARP game gone wrong?
Thanks to Rick.
Quote of the Day:
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.