I don’t know who needs to hear this, but civility is NOT weakness.
- Roger Penrose’s moment of inspiration (revelation?) which upended our understanding of black holes.
- Tardigrades’ latest superpower: a fluorescent protective shield.
- Head of Roscosmos thinks American astronauts could really use some good ole Russian vodka on their way back to the Moon.
- Another sighting of a man flying a jetpack near LAX, this time spotted by a China Airlines crew flying at around 6000 feet.
- A group of non-scientists might have discovered an ‘Atlantis’ beneath the Great Lakes.
- So Elon must not be in very good terms with Mr. Big(elow) because he still doesn’t believe in UFOs.
- Did Trump threaten ETs with America’s newest weapons in his last interview on Fox News?
- British Ministry of Defence buries the one (possible) good UFO photo they have for another 50 years. Still think Disclosure is ‘just around the corner’?
- The Saucer Life takes a look at the book Above Black, by Dan Sherman, and his claims about being an ‘intuitive’ communicator for an alien-human relationships program run by the NSA.
- “Fungi, Folklore, and Fairyland” by Mike Jay.
- This is my brain on salvia divinorum.
- Upton Chamber: The mysterious artificial cave that has long puzzled New Englanders.
- New species of burrowing dinosaur discovered in China.
- China insists Genghis Khan exhibit not use words ‘Genghis Khan’.
- How a controversial Lovecraft movie became a Sci-Fi cult classic.
- Red Pill of the Day: Forged letter warning about wolves on the loose was part of a Canadian Forces propaganda campaign that went awry.
Thanks to Greg and Rick.
Quote of the Day:
If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.